I received this email on Monday from Neale Donald Walsh (he wrote the 'Conversations With God' books). God is so good. Everything that comes to me is for my highest good, ultimate healing and conscious happiness. I am brought back to it over and over as I deal with the grieving process. I don't know about you but I am exhausted! My body, mind and spirit are heavy and cumbersome. I see evidence of that in those around me too. This too shall pass...
"On this day of your life, I believe God wants you to know...
...that sorrow makes us all children again,
destroys all differences of intellect.
Ralph Waldo Emerson said that, and he was right.
A good cry can be wonderful sometimes, and sadness is nothing more than love announced. Sadness and Unhappiness are not the same thing, and it is good to remember that. So if you're sad... be glad. It says something about you. And there are worse things. And there is this... sadness cleanses the heart."
I love what this says to me... I am sad... we are all sad... but that is OK and more than that... it is Good... we have the capacity for Great Love and the loss of one tangible expression of that love brings sadness. It is cleansing the heart of the limited perspective that our human essence has... 'love is limited to physical expression' and opens us to the unlimited reality that God is Love and love is forever.
Love ~ Love ~ Love
Billie Jo Pogue
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment